VS Fintech Pvt. Ltd. is a franchisee of Motilal Oswal (Mumbai) which provides a wide range of personal financial services to our customers for wealth creation and financial advice. VSF with a Million Dollar Assets under Advisory, has clients in USA, UK and India. VSF is known for investment services such as stock market orientation, stock market advisory and training, portfolio review and management, mutual funds advisory, and IPO recommendation.
Each client has unique financial goals and therefore customized effective strategies help clients, get maximum benefits provided through our right advice and at the right time.
VS Fintech Pvt. Ltd. is owned and run by V. Srinivas (Managing Director, B.E. NIT.D) and M. Rishindra Kumar (Strategic Data Analyst, B.E. IIT.B) with experience of 10 years in financial markets.
Equity Research Internship
The internship is suitable for Graduates seeking to explore careers in Capital Markets and for those seeking to further their learning in Equity Research. We are an equity research firm, primarily focused on Indian equities. We have 2 openings for Research Intern. It will be a un-paid internship
Internship Duration- 12 weeks, starting 1st October,2021
Job Hours: 1pm to 5pm (5 days a week)
Certification- Competency Based Learning Certificate
Learning sessions- 2 days a week (=4 hrs per week)
Remuneration- Unpaid Profile
Perks- Certificate of Work Experience as an Equity Research Analyst,
Certificate of Learning Excel,
Letter of Recommendation based on performance,
Hands on experience on Equity Research.
Equity Research, which gives financial insights into companies, is important for both short and long-term trading and investment decisions. It is concerned with the valuation of listed companies. The Program is a perfect blend of a detailed practical approach to equity analysis and academic knowledge on financial concepts with real-world know-how.
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on daily index analysis and make brief research reports (long term, mid term, short term)
2. Make short write-ups and literature notes related to various stock market concept.
3. Post live on various social handles like Telegram, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, etc. daily
4. Make content and technical write-ups related to existing and new stock market courses.
5. Work on general tasks related to technical, fundamental, and IPO analysis.
6. Mining data and doing research on fundamental of the stocks.
7. Prepare charts and graphs of financial statement in excel.
8. Analysing Profit & Loss , Balance sheet , Cash flows statements.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for online internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Sep'21 and 13th Oct'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills in Excel and interests in Equity